Ein Beitrag DM 7025/800/8000 Image mit Dreambox DM-8000 ist ein Teil von Dreambox - Ellada / Kypros kategorie; ...
A new Enigma2 PLi® Dreambox release is available for download.
The Original Enigma2 PLi® Jade2 suite contains the following images:
Use the downloadsection on our website to be sure to download our original PLi® images.
- Tuxtxt 1.108, with teletext caching support
- Freesat EPG, thx to sousoux
- DVB-C, Network-ID scanning
- PiP zapping (note: only 7025 and 8000 supports PiP)
- Discrete On/Off keys
- Online update from Jade to Jade2 is not supported, the feed has been renamed from 'jade' to 'jade2'
(the changes are such that the online update cannot handle them)
- For editing a Enigma2 (HDTV) channellist, you will need a channeleditor which supports fully the service4 type lamedb file, like for example: DreamBoxEdit 3.0 or Dreamset v2.20
- EliteDVB repository December 23rd 2008
- PLi® repository December 27th 2008
- Bootloader #61 for DM7025(Plus)
- 20081025 drivers for DM7025(Plus)
- Bootloader #70 for DM800
- 20081210 drivers for DM800
- Bootloader #70 for DM8000
- 20081209 drivers for DM8000
- Latest Henksat settings 25-12-2008
- AIO Grab version 0.8
- Converted to latest enigma2
- support to mount CF and/or USB from fstab (for picons)
- Several translations updated
- Online update support (IPKG feed)
- Global satellites.xml updated December 26th 2008 (DVB-S: FEC = Automatic; DVB-S2: FEC = Normal)
Known general Enigma2 Issues:
- USB SD card detection size: (, -1MB free)
- Automatic mounts of a CF card fails: you can add it via 'fstab' which is located in /etc/
- First time entering PLugins menu: Mediaplayer : a known hotplug __init__.py problem
- Slow C-Band Scan in Asia: due to the empty feed transponders
- Network wizard: DM800 LCD screen is hard to read under several wizard settings
- Picons don't work on all satellites which contains different bands: due to the orbital position of the various bands (S,C,Ku) (serviceref)
See our PLi® Wiki for more answers on your questions...
Many low level changes fixes and updates...
Detailed info, Wiki, FAQ's, HowTo's, TechNotes and information about this and the previous PLi® releases can be found on the PLi® Website:
Nabilosat Enigma2 Black Hole - DM800 v0.6
What is new in this version 0.6 ?
Nabilosat Exclusive: Enigma2 Integrated Sky IT and Sky Uk EPG
Nabilosat Team is proud to announce a new feature available exclusively through its image Black Hole v0.6. Download Sky It and Sky Uk weekly EPG and have them integrated to Enigma2. Sky IT is available for download from Marco Polo or other channels on the same transponder. Sky Uk is available for download from Hip Hop Radio channels. By MaxZ4. Great job MaxZ4
EPG DYNAMIC SYSTEM POPUP
A popup will dynamically provide information about titles and descriptions found and downloaded
CHANNEL LIST EPG SELECTION AVAILABLE
Select and download the EPG only for your preferred channels. Exclude unwanted channels, and speed up the download.
CHANNEL LIST UPDATE OPTION
Automatically update the channel list after any provider retuning.
New skin Nabilosat HD Zero by Matrix10
Matrix10 released a brand new HD skin for this new version of Black Hole. Great job Matrix10
New Bootlogos and New Bootlogo JPG. By ^^MaXiMoII^^
You can install this image to flash, without any further support.
You can install this image to multiboot. In this case, you must have the Nabilosat Pure Flash 29DEC2008 installed to flash. This is necessary because the flash image must include the second stage #70
Nabilosat DM 800 Pure Flash dated 29 December 2008 is available Enigma2 CVS
Drivers date 12/12/2008
OSD with Channel Number The OSD Info Bar will now display the channel list number.
OSD with Orbital Position and Satellite Name The OSD Extra Info Bar will now display the Satellite name and orbital position
Web Interface Button icons fixed. Now you know what to press on your remote control.
Grabber The Grabber version is the latest available
Latest Plugins tested and integrated in the image
Most plugins will be available in MENU>PLUGINS or Nabilo Green Panel. Other plugins will be available in the Extesions Menu ( long press blue button )
Main Function Keys
Button 1xOK = Light Info Skin
Button 2xOK = Extra Info Skin
Button Blue = Nabilo Blue Panel
Button Blue-Long-Push = Extensions
Button Green = Nabilo Green Panel
Button Green-Long-Push = Subservices
Button Red = Start Record
Button Yellow = Time Shift
Dedicated Addons Server
Download and install additional packages from Nabilosat server
Enigma2 Analogic Clock
Channel Orbital Position
Advanced Tuner Info: Sr Freq Pol Fec
Signal SNR, BER
Advanced EMU information
Nabilo Panels features
1) Blue Panel
Nabilosat E2 EPG Settings
Fast Plugin Settings
Swap File Settings
Hard Disk Setup
Nabilo Mount Wizard
NFS Server Panel
AddonsAddons Download Manager
Manual Install Nab packages
Manual Install IPK packages
Addons Uninstall Panel
ScriptsMany thanks to the Beta Testers Team
Black33, ^^Corrado^^, Maximo II, greg, Matrix10, Porto, Nabilo, Army, Piefav, Franzjuve, Willow, fbrassin, Neri73, paribas, astemio, lorenzo64, frimmino, nixus, robyhummy, DeepDiver
E2 Sky Epg loader integration by MaxZ4.
Matrix10 for the new Exclusive skin.
^^MaXiMo^^ for bootlogos.
Many Thanks to lukkino (VDR-Italia) for opentv source code.
This Images doesn't contain any keys nor softcams.
Backups or other modified Images are not supported!
This image includes second stage #70. Therefore, if you install it to multiboot, it will not work with any previous image in flash. If you install it to multiboot, you must install the Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 800 dated 29 December 2008.
Questa immagine include il second stage #70. Quindi, se la installate in multiboot, assicuratevi di aver installato in flash la Nabilosat Pure Flash DM 800 del 29 Dicembre 2008.