A new Enigma2 PLi® Dreambox release is available for download.
The Original Enigma2 PLi® Jade2 suite contains the following images:
Use the downloadsection on our website to be sure to download our original PLi® images.
- Tuxtxt 1.108, with teletext caching support
- Freesat EPG, thx to sousoux
- DVB-C, Network-ID scanning
- PiP zapping (note: only 7025 and 8000 supports PiP)
- Discrete On/Off keys
- Online update from Jade to Jade2 is not supported, the feed has been renamed from 'jade' to 'jade2'
(the changes are such that the online update cannot handle them)
- For editing a Enigma2 (HDTV) channellist, you will need a channeleditor which supports fully the service4 type lamedb file, like for example: DreamBoxEdit 3.0 or Dreamset v2.20
- EliteDVB repository December 23rd 2008
- PLi® repository December 27th 2008
- Bootloader #61 for DM7025(Plus)
- 20081025 drivers for DM7025(Plus)
- Bootloader #70 for DM800
- 20081210 drivers for DM800
- Bootloader #70 for DM8000
- 20081209 drivers for DM8000
- Latest Henksat settings 25-12-2008
- AIO Grab version 0.8
- Converted to latest enigma2
- support to mount CF and/or USB from fstab (for picons)
- Several translations updated
- Online update support (IPKG feed)
- Global satellites.xml updated December 26th 2008 (DVB-S: FEC = Automatic; DVB-S2: FEC = Normal)
Known general Enigma2 Issues:
- USB SD card detection size: (, -1MB free)
- Automatic mounts of a CF card fails: you can add it via 'fstab' which is located in /etc/
- First time entering PLugins menu: Mediaplayer : a known hotplug __init__.py problem
- Slow C-Band Scan in Asia: due to the empty feed transponders
- Network wizard: DM800 LCD screen is hard to read under several wizard settings
- Picons don't work on all satellites which contains different bands: due to the orbital position of the various bands (S,C,Ku) (serviceref)
See our PLi® Wiki for more answers on your questions...
Many low level changes fixes and updates...
Detailed info, Wiki, FAQ's, HowTo's, TechNotes and information about this and the previous PLi® releases can be found on the PLi® Website: