Now you can install Maxi U-boot 1.3.1 rev0.8 and Original U-boot 1.1.2.
From V1.4 you can install a E2 flash image. Bootargs will be set for E2 after install.
AAF Recovery Tool Version 3.0 Atevio 7000
- update original recovery image to FS v1.08.01 FS 90xEU Mar 23 2010
- remove not used bootargs with set default bootargs
- add if port < 1024, abort upload and restart upload again (to get a higher port number)
- add fix for crc-check fault, forse Tftp packages size to 512. ( this is default for the uboot when packes size is not acknowledged)
Note: Use the forse Tftp packages size to 512 when you get the "CRC check Failed" message.
- hide non used bootargs
- add Maxi U-boot Rev1.0 for AT7000
- add Maxi U-boot Rev0.8 for AT7000 (needed for original FW 097)
- update original recovery image to FS v1.07.97 FS 90xEU Mar 09 2010
- add wait time after usb reset
- add read current reseller-id
- update ART for 700 (same as ART 7000)
- add change reseller-id
- change original recovery image back to FS v1.07.89 FS 90xEU Feb 3 2010
- update original recovery image to FS v1.07.94 FS 90xEU Feb 26 2010
- fix for crc failed when maxiuboot installed (first try AT7000)
- add new Maxi U-boot Rev 0.7 with dimming Display (AT700)
- fix bug with empty lines in custombootargs.txt
- add load recovery image, Maxi Uboot, Original Uboot from USB devices
- add save bootargs to disk
- add custom bootargs file (use your own bootargs as default)
- add custom bootargs editor
- add "S-USB1", "S-USB2", etc... selection as boot device.
format a USB-Stick as fat32, copy the needed file from ART path to USB=Stick.
Then put your stick in the front USB-Port. (remove all other USB-devices)
The custom bootargs file must be created by the user.
It must be stored in the same dir as ART.
The file name = custombootargs.txt.
Use only one line for each bootarg !!!
Before you can use it you can created it.
There are 3 way's to do this.
1. create the file by hand and store it in the ART dir.
2. connected ART to your box and save the current bootargs as custombootargs.txt in the ART path.
3. press the "Edit Custom" button, this will create a empty file. Copy your settings and save it before exit.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN BOOTARGS SETTINGS !!!
To use the custom bootargs you have to checked the checkbox "Custom".
- add Maxi U-boot Rev 0.7
- read Mac-adress from EEPROM ( only when Maxi U-boot installed )
- fix bug erasing particial bootloader
- add logging, .../logs/art_log.txt
- add Flash Original image (created from cat /dev/mtd7 with original image in flash)
- update original recovery image to FS v1.07.89 FS 90xEU Feb 3 2010
- fix syntax fault writing bootcmd_3
- remove writing mac address in set defaults
- save comport
- add Boot menu timeout
- add select default boot
- add check for wrong IP format
- remove all UFS910 entry's
- add flash E2 image (only enabled when Maxi U-boot is installed)
- again fix bootstop for Original U-boot for AT7000 (change timing)
- add Maxi U-boot Rev0.5 for AT7000
- add Recovery, install Original image + erase E2 flash + erase bootsector maxi U-boot for AT7000
- add read current settings from box (view ip, serverip, mac, ...)
- disable buttons when write ip, serverip, mac, ...
- add install Original U-boot 1.1.2 for AT7000
- fix bootstop for Original U-boot for AT7000
- add Maxi U-boot Rev0.4 for AT7000
- add timeout for installing maxi/original U-boot for AT7000
- add default bootargs for AT7000
- add Maxi U-boot Rev0.3 for AT7000
1. you must have installed NetFrameWorks 2.0 or higher.
2. check your firewall for use of the Tftp (port 69 and random data port)
3. for windows Vista or windows 7 you must run it as administrator
4. make sure you have no other Tftp-server running on your pc
5. make sure the files in the AAF Recover Tool dir are accessible (read access)
6. First set the correct IP's and Mac adress !!!
7. after setting the Mac adress (ethaddr) you need to reboot, otherwise the PING doesn't work !!!